Mentoring and MentorCloud benefit organizations of all types
A well-designed mentoring program increases retention, reduces absenteeism, maximizes performance
Over 60% of people stay in an organization longer when they have leaders who share advice and perspectives.
An organization with an effective mentoring program reduces absenteeism by 24% and increases productivity by 17%.
People who feel connected to their organization outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share.
MentorCloud platform is highly configurable to meet your needs
- professional associations
MentorCloud for Enterprises
Accelerate skills development, engagement and retention, by intelligently connecting people and catalyzing the right knowledge-sharing conversations between your employees and senior leaders within your organization.
Leading enterprises come to MentorCloud to:
- Rapidly scale and modernize their existing mentoring programs to impact their people, globally
- Reduce administrative costs of manual matching and tracking of relationships
- Improve employee engagement and satisfaction scores
- Address employees’ needs for more access to leadership and career growth opportunities
- Increase diversity and inclusion across all leadership ranks
MentorCloud for Professional Associations
Rapidly increase the number of mentoring relationships and wisdom-sharing interactions among your members, thereby increasing engagement and membership renewal rates.
Rapidly growing professional associations come to MentorCloud to:
- Increase member engagement by providing opportunities to connect with and learn from mentors outside of their city or chapter
- Rapidly scale and modernize their existing mentoring programs to impact their members, globally
- Reduce administrative costs of manual matching and tracking of mentoring relationships
- Provide additional value for their members’ lifelong learning and growth
MentorCloud for Academia
Build a thriving sharing, learning and mentoring community with your alumni and students, so your alumni members are intellectually engaged as mentors and industry experts, beyond making occasional financial donations and/or visiting their alma mater.
Forward-thinking academic institutions come to MentorCloud to:
- Rapidly scale and modernize their existing mentoring programs to impact their alumni, spread globally
- Reduce administrative costs of manual matching and tracking of mentoring relationships among alumni and students
- Improve alumni engagement and find ways to involve more alumni in the institution’s activities and growth
- Increase placement quality and career readiness of graduating students
- Reduce student attrition and stress by connecting them to suitable peer mentors
MentorCloud for Non-Profits
You are already doing amazing work on the ground to empower people and improve quality of life. Thank you for doing what you do.
By launching a thriving mentoring program, you can now empower your own people and volunteers to learn new skills with the help of mentors so they can maximize their impact on the ground, and continue to grow in your organization.
Game-changing Non-Profit organizations come to MentorCloud to:
- Launch or rapidly scale their mentoring programs in a cost-effective manner (MentorCloud has a special heart for non-profits)
- Increase sharing of expertise and lessons-learned on the ground, among their leaders and volunteers
- Provide exciting learning and growth opportunities for volunteers to then attract more people to help with their cause
Get an overview of the MentorCloud platform from one of our team members