Coming soon in Q1 2021
We are making our world-class, proven platform available for Entrepreneurs to receive quality mentorship and
Mentorship is critical to entrepreneurial success
“CEOs with formal mentorship have better business results”
- 84% avoided costly mistakes
- 69% percent made better decisions
- 71% percent improved company performance
“70 percent of mentored businesses survive more than five years.“
That's double the rate of businesses who choose not to have a mentor.
MentorForce for Growth-Stage Entrepreneurs
Mentorship & Leadership Development
1:1 Mentoring Sessions
You can schedule 1 to 1 mentoring sessions with our mentors.
Private and Anonymous
You can privately ask questions and receive actionable wisdom
You can access leadership training from industry leaders
You can access books and tools to build your leadership skills
MentorMan: Kevin Harrington
- Kevin Harrington is the MentorMan for MentorForce!
- An original “shark” on the hit TV show Shark Tank, the creator of the infomercial, pioneer of the As Seen on TV brand, and co-founding board member of the Entrepreneur’s Organization — Kevin has pushed past all the questions and excuses to repeatedly enjoy 100X success.
- His legendary work behind-the-scenes of business ventures has produced well over $5 billion in global sales, the launch of more than 500 products, and the making dozens of millionaires.
- Twenty of his companies have each topped $100 million in revenue.
- With ‘Mentor to Millions’ book, Kevin has committed to mentoring great entrepreneurs to build world-changing businesses.
Goal: Build an exclusive mentoring community for Growth-Stage Entrepreneurs
Provide a great experience to entrepreneurs that is unique and value-adding
Qualified Applicants Only
Accept only qualified applicants and give them a career differentiator to brag about
Help PMs overcome career challenges, answer their critical questions, and be their trusted coach / mentor
Provide for leadership growth with great mentors and courses
Connect them to a exclusive community of experienced mentors and thought leaders.
Pricing and Business Model
- Eligible companies as mentees will have at least $1MM in ARR or have raised $1MM in funding in the last 12 months.
- Selected entrepreneurs pay a subscription of $250 per month, as an ‘Insurance for Growth’, for access to mentors.
Mentoring Hot Seats